Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tips to clean Roller blinds

Roller BlindsCleaning roller blinds was always being a headache for me. But yesterday my friend gives some tips to clean window blind, I tried and that was really wonderful. With minimum effort now i can clean the greasy blinds of my kitchen .Now I can clean my blinds in regular intervals.

You can clean your blinds without spending any amount of money:
Firstly you have to remove your window blinds but it should be done very carefully so that the slats are safe. Do not use extra force to remove the blinds. Now fill bathtub or sink with lukewarm water, add one cup of detergent to water and you can also use color safe bleach for wash your windows blinds. Soak the blinds in the tub or sink for approximately 1to 2 hours, now scrub the blinds and particular dirty area with the help of toothbrush, dip the slats in the water solution and remain them to soak water. Now empty your sink water and refill some more water and wash them gently in fresh water. Do this process for 1 to 2 times, and hang the blinds to dry.
So by this simple way you can wash your dirty blind at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment